ACTIVITIES & SUPPORTS
- Inspired by the vision of Swami Kuvalayananda for research, especially in the field of philosophico-literary research in Yoga and considering the valuable work left unfinished by him, The Lonavla Yoga Institute (India) decided to first devote itself to the work of critical editions of ancient Yoga texts which are still unpublished.
- Another area of priority of research is preparing Encyclopaedia and Concordance of Traditional Asanas.
- The Institute disseminates knowledge of traditional Yoga in theory and practice through the organisation of the seminars and conferences in India and in other countries.
- The Institute also conducts Training courses for Yoga Instructors in abroad as well as Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Buenos Aires, Argentina through the Centro de Eutony y Yoga Terapia.
- The Lonavla Yoga Institute (India) grants recognition and support various Yoga courses conducted by other organisations working along the lines of the Institute and are affiliated.