Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of The Lonavla Yoga Institute (India)® is to propagate Traditional Yoga Revival Movement through-
- Conduct or help conduct Literary and scientific research in the field of pure and applied Yogic Science.
- Critically editing ancient text books on Yoga with translations, notes, appendices and publish them.
- Preparing and publishing Catalogues. Digests, Indices and Glossaries of Yoga texts and subjects allied to Yoga with a view to help critical studies of Yoga texts.
- Organizing seminars and conducting courses in Yoga and provide facilities for training individuals or groups in India and abroad.
- Establishing contacts and co-operating with individuals and associations or organisations working in the field of Yoga in various aspects.
- Giving adequate guidance to the individuals and groups in Yogic therapeutical matters.